Ammonite fossils are intriguing! Perhaps for it's intricate spiral and natural beauty or maybe the tones of rich caramel and burnt umber hues. Ammonites us can remind us to take time for reflection, slow down and maybe sit beside the ocean or water.
- Ammonite fossils are a wonderful tool to assist you in moving from the old to the new and to be receptive to the fresh, innovative forces that are available to you.
- My inspiration for the creation of these special earrings came from a feeling that I experienced while enjoying this exquisite painting that exhibited at The American Museum of Natural History!
- Whatever draws you to the ammonite fossil earring is unique and right for you!
- 1 Ammonite fossil - W: x L:
- Fossil thickness - 6.65 mm
- Pendant diameter: 36mm x 26mmSculpture w/fossil thickness - 16.20 mm
- Weight - 80 grams
- Chain length w/ extension included - 18.25”,19”,19.5”, 20”
- 1 Lobster clasp
- 1 Fossil - Polished ammonite
- Chain | sculpture alloys- Pure copper, .925 sterling silver plate, tarnish free
- Bezel - Lead free solder
- Lobster clasp - 13.65mm x 20 mm
- Bezel - Burnished copper foil, lead free solder, diamond texture surface
- Sculpture - Hand soldered and fabricated
- Chain - Original and made to lengthen and shorten easily. Hand coiled, hand cut and flattened thru rolling press. Segments cut into 3/4" segments and linked with 4mm jump rings