Perhaps for it's intricate spiral and natural beauty or maybe the tones of rich caramel and burnt umber hues. Ammonites remind us to take time for reflection slow down and maybe sit beside the ocean or water.
- Ammonite fossils are a wonderful tool to assist you in moving from the old to the new and to be receptive to the fresh, innovative forces that are available to you.
- My inspiration for these special earrings came from a feeling I experienced while enjoying this exquisite painting exhibited at The American Museum of Natural History!
- Whatever draws you to the ammonite fossil earring is unique and right for you!
- Left earring - W: 28mm x L: 44mm
- Right earring - W: 30mm x L: 43mm
- Thickness - Left: 4.48mm | Right: 4.33mm
- Overall size - 64.5 mm
- Weight: 15 grams
- 2 ammonite fossils
- Light Colorado topaz AB Swarovski crystal - 4mm bicone
- Pure copper
- Bezel - Burnished copper foil, lead free solder, diamond texture surface
- 14 karat gold plated
Member of The Lagoon Keepers and supporter of wildlife preservation and keeping the waters clean.