Petite Ammonite Necklace
Ammonites, which evolved about 416 million years ago, were once the most abundant animals of the ancient seas. This pendant has rustic characteristics and an old soul vibe. This ancient ammonite has garnet bead accents securely wired wrapped around pendant. Dangles freely from chain.
- Ammonite length: 2"
- Citrine, copper circle dangle length: 1.25"
- Bronze crystal, warm caramel, burnt umber tones
- Chain Length: 16"
- 14 kt rose gold over copper
- Please view and select chain option prior to check out
- Gift wrapping option available
- Free shipping