Ammonite fossils are intriguing! Perhaps for it's intricate spiral and natural beauty or maybe the tones of rich caramel and burnt umber hues. Ammonites remind us to take time for reflection slow down and maybe sit beside the ocean or water.
- Ammonite fossils are a wonderful tool to assist you in moving from the old to the new and to be receptive to the fresh, innovative forces that are available to you.
- My inspiration for these special earrings came from a feeling I experienced while enjoying this exquisite painting exhibited at The American Museum of Natural History!
- Whatever draws you to the ammonite fossil earring is unique and right for you!
- Ammonite fossil/bezel - W: 35.70mm x L: 56.64mm
- Citrine teardrop dangle - 43.8mm
- Pendant w/ dangle length: 97.94mm
- Signature chain length 18.5" ( Lengthen or shortened upon request)
- Thickness of stone: 8.98m
- 9 Czech crystal beads - 4mm
- Disk finding - 12mm x 12mm
- Lobster clasp - 18.65mm x 9.77mm
- Weight: 99 grams
- 1 Ammonite fossil
- 1 Citrine teardrop gemstone
- 9 Dark bronze Czech crystal
- 1 Pure copper wire/ disk, tarnish free
- Bezel - Burnished copper foil, lead free solder, diamond texture surface
- 14 karat rose gold plate
- Hammered copper disk
Member of The Lagoon Keepers and supporter of wildlife preservation and keeping the waters clean.